Designed to meet recommended luminance and illuminance requirements for local and major roadway / street classifications.
• Our Thermal Management System incorporates a sleek and robust heat sink to ensure maximum heat transfer and long LED life. Smart Technology provides Lumen Depreciation Circuitry in order to minimize light loss regardless of geographical location.
• Die Cast Aluminum Alloy, Anti-Corrosion Treated
• 304 Stainless Steel screws
• Epoxy Powder Coated
• PG7/PG9 Waterproof Connectors
• 4mm Tempered Cover Glass
• Specular Reflector
• Solstice LED Modules UL/cUL/DLC/CE listed
• IP65 rated optical enclosure per ANSI C136.25-2009
• Temperature rated at –40° to 50°C (–40° to 45°C)
• Upward Light Output Ratio (ULOR) = 0
• System rating is L70 at 100,000hrs.
LED And Optical Assembly:
• Structured LED Clusters for Optimized Photometric Roadway Distribution
• Solstice Light Engine consisting of Scalable Optical Technology / 100LPW / Type II, Type III
• Utilizes Phillips High Brightness T LED’s
• 120-277 volt and 347-480 volt available
• System power factor is >90% and THD <20%
• Class “A” audible sound rating
• Integral surge protection
• Optional high capability surge protection
• Photoelectric sensors (PE) available for all voltages
• Fixture – 5 year warranty • Driver – 5 year warranty